For those who are big fans of eBay, It’s a probably major part of your business. No doubt that you have earned a living from eBay online marketplace. However, it’s important to recognize that eBay is not for everyone. it is likely that only 1 of 2 people who try eBay, may be successful. However, Barack is not necessarily linked to a lack of business knowledge. It may be due to one of these reasons:
- It eBay you are competing with a lot of folks. There are probably tens of thousands of businesses making money on eBay. Many of these are small stores, although there are quite a few large retail stores you simply cannot compete with if you are selling similar products.
- eBay’s feedback system can be unforgiving. Any negative feedback may shatter your potential to make future sales
- Drop shipping on eBay can also be difficult. Drop shipping, PayPal frequently holds funds. This means that when a customer makes a successful means chase and pays you, you will be unable to use the money to purchase from your drop shipper. You might have to wait 21 days for your payment to clear; however, your buyers obviously cannot wait that long for you to have their items shipped!
Fortunately, you may overcome these hurdles by shifting your focus to eBay alternatives. These eBay alternatives may help you, the retailers, start fantastic and profitable businesses. There is no reason why you should not give these eBay alternatives a try yourself?
5 of the eBay alternatives worth trying using Salehoo’s excellent drop shippers as your source of wholesalers
- Bonanza has won awards for ease of use and exceptional customer service, making it a wonderful place to sell. Here are more reasons why it’s a favorite among many members:
- Bonanza offers you free listings and low success fees. I love only paying fees when I make a sale. Don’t you?
- Aa listings are automatically distributed to Google and Bing, making it easier for customers to find your products.
- Bonanza supports payments via PayPal, Checkout by Amazon, and more.
- Import/export your existing listings from Amazon, Etsy, and eBay. This makes it faster and easier to get started on Bonanza.
2. ArtFire is another “darling” among eBay alternatives. ArtFire has won many awards and accolades; it even took first place in the 2011 Auction Bytes Seller’s Choice Marketplace Awards. Here are some important things to know about selling on ArtFire:
- Sell as much (or as little) as you like. Pay a flat rate of $12.95 per month with no other fees.
- ArtFire has a 30-day money-back guarantee: Try it for 30 days and if you are not happy, get a full refund.
- The site has as cool features such Sale Mode (so you can offer store-wide discounts), coupon code functionality and vacation mode (great if you want to go away and can’t take orders for a few days).
- Track your success with Google Analytics.
- Accept payments, from Paypal, ProPay, Amazon Payments and Bill Me Later.
3. SaleHoo Stores is one of the great marketplace eBay alternatives. With SaleHoo Stores, you can sell anything you want, not just union crafty items, and build your loyal following of customers. SaleHoo Stores free you up from the ‘marketplace’ and allow you to create your independent online store with no technical knowledge. Here’s more of what you will love about SaleHoo Stores:
- Choose from 75 beautiful themes. Change them as often as you like for free, to give your store a fresh new look.
- SaleHoo Stores come with built-in marketing tools to keep your customers buying from you again and again.
- You can get a SaleHoo Store up and running in just minutes, and there’s no experience needed.
- Exceptional customer support when you need it: Call, email or watch help videos for answers to any questions you might have.
- Easily import listings from eBay to save time on setup.
- All this and more from just $29 per month. That’s less than $1 a day, and a LOT less than the fees you would pay on eBay for selling just one item.
4. Rubylane, similar to Bonanza and ArtFire, is geared towards sellers who offer vintage items, collectibles, and art., Here’s what you need to know:
- Rubofane has won awards for customer service, ease of use and profitability.
- The average sale price of Rubylane is higher than some other marketplaces.
- The site offers a fixed-price format — no auctions.
- The seller fees are reasonable, but kind of complicated. Get pricing information here.
- Rubylane has lots of ul marketing and store tools, similar to ArtFire.
5. Amazon needs no introduction. The former online book store has expanded into one of the most-visited websites in the world and gets significantly more traffic than eBay, but is it right for you? These quick facts will help you decide: